Wednesday, September 1, 2010

these words are said in chat on QQ

these words are said in chat on QQ, and then hear me say break up, he very sad, strange he would not speak, he said his intention was not hurt me, I am afraid to wait indefinitely, because he himself is not sure. but I would prefer not to feelings, not want to wait indefinitely that was just an excuse for a lie, a mirage. get christian louboutin this result, he was very angry and said no more on the QQ, and from the deleted number, since I do not see him again. He has been to my blog , but no message, I did not pay a return visit, and no longer contact him. and I said not a word written about him, so he will not see the text again and he related. He thought I was rid of him probably not find me, because I choose to leave, but the reasons for leaving him unable to resolve. I also think that they really left him. for some time, I have been sealed in his mind, not mention that he christian louboutin shoes no longer want him, he no longer recalls. so when I felt feelings come, they want to write articles to recall, I found, and then recall when I was so painful, bit by bit I remember was so clear, I am deeply touched by this little bit able to. and then remember, I found him really good to me, he is in the intention to pay. If I'm not so mean enough, if I ask for lower, christian louboutin sale regardless of He later days, so he would always love me, even without the love, we will be the same as siblings family situation. The true love from the heart to pay, not everyone can do, He who can not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment