Saturday, September 25, 2010

After experiencing a similar identity the investigation process

After experiencing a similar identity the investigation process, I finally got my ID and password . It was not easy . Fortunately, the owner in the side of the patient instructions, or else I guess not ... non-crazy, finally afternoon, put the money to pay Bao inside, herve leger and 78 +6 block courier . 84 yuan to go . into my heart began to wonder, and also to pray without ceasing, . shoes, can not help but cut hi . of course, the center of ecstasy herve leger dress is easy to express in his face and actions, and colleagues began a run on me. child! ; Ya really sick with two colleagues pulled the front of the computer, so that they looked at me to buy shoes. ha ha ha ha! shoes shoes . ah .. ah to be faster you go wow ... video phone rang every time when I Xianpao see if it is to find the last of my . results!
is not a not a gone on in the afternoon, although the owner said that afternoon to get to, but I still want herve leger bandage dress to have surprises . eaten lunch, afternoon something to go out, and quickly told my colleagues, do not forget the help I received shoes ... After this matter back to the company, found that , is the new . absolutely love the new . like . the same with the pictures . quickly landing, play money ... transaction ... my Online shopping done so many nights . try now issued the plan map . hehe. the absence of a digital camera, we can only shoot with cameras and mobile phones, and everyone Minato live to see his eyes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment